Couples seeking first time consultation have a detailed clinical assessment session with Dr. Neelu
followed by a structured fertility evaluation. After assessing the
- Previous investigations and
- Previous treatments taken,
tests are prescribed and after their results an optimal treatment plan in made.
We are equipped with most accurate and latest evaluation modalities :-
- Semen analysis
- Hormonal assay(FSH,LH,TSH,AMH)
- Transvaginal Ultrasound
- Laparo Hysteroscopy
THE INFERTILITY SPECIALIST
Couples seeking first time consultation have detailed clinical assessment session with Dr Neelu, The infertility specialist of our centre
The infertility specialist decides which investigations the couple needs to undergo to help advice the treatment plan for them. These investigations aim at detecting: –
- The male factor (Semen Analysis, Morphology) and
- The female factor (AMH for ovarian reserve, USG for ovarian and uterine pathology, Hysteroscopy for any intra cavity problems like sub mucous fibroids and polyps, septums etc.).
After assessing the status of male and female partners, and other facts of their history and personal profile, plan is tailored as to whether patient will benefit with as to IUI/IVF/ICSI etc.