For Whom :- For patients with following reasons-
- More than 5 Yrs. Of infertility
- Failed IUI’s
- Blocked Tubes
- PCOD-not conceived after 4-6 cycles of OI+IVI
- Advanced maternal age/ Menopause
- Suboptimal semen parameters.
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
– Winston ChurchillLike all achievements in life are built on failures, please be prepared to accept that the pregnancy success rate with IVF/ICSI are 40-50% per cycle and net live birth rate is 37% per cycle. This means 63% of treatments would fail. Common Causes of failure are:-
- Suboptimal Sperm Quality
- Suboptimal Eggs Quality
- Thin Lining
- Hormonal imbalance created by the injections given to produce good eggs, which might put the uterus out of phase for receiving Embryos.
- Repeat cycle with change of dosage or protocol
- Embryo freezing
- Higher dose of injection to get more eggs and Embryos
- Use of Endometrial scratching
- Use of donor eggs
- Use of donor sperm
- Use of donor embryos